Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Is Anyone Else on Litsy?


Hi everyone! I've been using the Litsy app more often lately and I was curious if any blog readers out there are on it too? If you're not familiar, it's a lot like Instagram, but solely dedicated to books. You can review, share quotes, curate book stacks, etc. I really didn't want to have one more thing to distract me on my phone, but I've found I really like it for participating in bookish events such as readathons. I used to participate here on the blog, but have found I no longer have the time or inclination to write up dedicated update posts. My Instagram is a personal account and I've pretty much quit Twitter -- so Litsy has been perfect! Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon is about to celebrate it's 10th anniversary so they started a really fun 30 day countdown challenge and I've been playing along on Litsy. So if you're on there too -- connect with me or share your handle in the comments!

@Bucklingbkshelf

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I even installed Twitter on my new phone. Litsy is so much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Twitter hidden in a folder on my phone so I can still check it if I'm notified that someone tags me or messages me, but if I don't see it, I don't mindlessly check it! I definitely like Litsy much better :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think :)